With more people using smartphones and tablets, the mobile game development industry is more lucrative than ever. Android game development is particularly profitable due to the following reasons:
- Submitting a new app or game into Google PlayStore is quicker. Alternatively, you can provide the app through your own website.
- Google PlayStore requires only a one-time payment when you submit an app. This way, launching your game should be effortless and cost-effective for your business.
- It uses Java as the programming language. Android game developers prefer Java because it is widely used in all Android devices and it lets them develop and deploy games faster. This way, the time it will take to launch your product will be shorter.
- Android game development is more cost-effective than having an app developed for other mobile operating systems. This allows you to make a smaller investment and enjoy higher returns.
- High-definition game development is supported via Cocos2D X, a cross-platform engine seasoned Android game developers use. If you want a 3D game, they can use Unity 3D to accomplish that.
- Android game development follows a quick and streamlined methodology that lets you participate in the creation of your game.
Android game development is one of the ventures you might want to look into if you are searching for new investment opportunities or business ideas. Are you a product marketer? You can also use Android games to market your business through a powerful and versatile platform. In fact, many brands have successfully done this.
By working with a reputable Android game development company, you can create a game that is creative, impressive, fun, and entertaining—and that it takes advantage of all the unique features offered by the Android OS. More importantly, you can build a game that engages your target audience and allows you to achieve your marketing goals.